2015年8月6日木曜日

Self introduction

Hello, how do you do?
I'm Chiharu Santo.  I'm studying Material Science such as iron, titanium, magnesium and chromium so on.
I'm from Shichijyo in Kumamoto, it far from here about 20 km. There is famouse for water, rice, vesitables and fruits. My family is farmer so they also create rice, vesitables and melon. It is very delicious I think ! Shichijyo is also famous for hot spring. So it may be good experimence for you to visit here. Please come !

My hobby is listening music and playing it especially bass  guitar. I had belonged to music circle called "Folk-song circle". The name is folk-song, but it deal with rock, punk, emortional, instrumental...so all kind of music. Then I could make some friend who likes music.  Making music with other parts is a lot of fun and exciting. So it was great experimence for me to join it.  I think music is the best way to communicate with other people. 
Let's talk about music with me:)

12 件のコメント:

  1. chromium so on. >
    chromium and so on.

    返信削除
  2. it far from here about 20 km >
    it is about 20 km from here

    返信削除
  3. There is famouse >
    It is famous

    返信削除
  4. Nice to meet you, Chiharu san, You have studied about "Material Science" have not you. It sounds great! However, I feel that it seems to be difficult to me, so if you have time, please teach me about it. I am interested in foods and music(only lisiten not playing by myself). I expect you to talk about it also. Let us enjoy our English class!! Thanks a lot! Masa Honda

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Nice to meet you too :)
      Yes, Material Science is diffucult. But it is a base of industries because materials are used for anything.
      Recently I like eating too ! but it makes me a little fat lol

      削除
  5. Nice to meet you.
    I can't play any musical instrument, so I think you are so great.
    Could you talk with me about music someday?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Nice to meet you too.
      Nowaday, there are many opportunity to touch with music. You can get some instrument which is less than 10000 yen. Why don't you play any instrument ? I hope you will play music, and talk with me !

      削除
  6. I like music too.Please tell me your favorite band.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thanks for you first comment !
      Actually, I love L'Arc-en-ciel, BUMP OF CHICKEN, back number, chatmonty, tokyo zihen, Ring toshite sigure, UNIZON SQUARE GARDEN... I can't list all band !!
      But recently, I'm often listening Mizuki Nana. She is a singer especially she sings anime song as you know.
      I'm sure that you will be exciting, so please listening.

      削除
  7. I'm from Shichijyo in Kumamoto, it far from here about 20 km. >
    I'm from Shichijyo in Kumamoto, which is about 20 km from here.

    返信削除
  8. I like music, too. I played the koto for about 20 years, but I don't have enough time these days.

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Koto ? wow, that's sounds great.
      I also played the Koto in junior high school. At that time, I played Sakura sakura you know ? I feel that's harmony is just Japan.

      削除